Sunday, September 17, 2006

Ferrari F430

I couldn't come up with a title so I just went with something completely unrelated and somewhat random.

It's been a good weekend. This closed memo isn't so bad (I don't think). I've not exactly finished it, hell, I've barely started on the writing portion of it, but I think I have a pretty good idea of what will go down on paper for a first draft so it shouldn't be so bad. Apparently, I can apply the precedent cases ok, but it's my analysis that's weak. I think I'll be better at it this time around though since I can say with 100% certainty that I analyzed these cases more and with closer attention than the mini memo. Only time will tell if I'm right.

It's been a great weekend. Went out (yet again) Thurs and Friday. But I was prepared for it this time. Thursday was cool but Friday was GREAT. That was a lot of alcohol-induced fun. Need to stop going out so much though. My wallet is seriously starting to take a hit and at this rate, I'll be broke by finals with nothing to get me through winter break. That's the LAST thing I want to happen. We'll see, if it looks like time will allow me to, I just might pick up a job.

I'm starting to understand the sentiment of "no matter how much I do, I can always do more." I mean, I'd like to think of myself as pretty on top of my stuff, but, at the same time, I KNOW that I could be doing more. Problem is, what more can I do? That's the part I'm not too sure about. Oh well, I'm still pretty comfortable with where I am right now. Yay, good times. Back to the closed memo. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home