Saturday, September 02, 2006

Week 2, the end

If I wasn't behind, I am now. At least for one class. It's ok though because I'm "behind" on paper, but in reality the whole class is behind on paper so I'm going with the pace of the class. Long weekend, time to try to get ahead again. Even though I have fun things to do this weekend, I will try to get ahead. These efforts are not being assisted any by the fact that the first mini-memo is due this week but it should still be doable. Wish me luck.

I was asked the other day by one of the girls if there was anyone I was interested in in school. Hmm. Little did she know that she's the one I'm interested in. I didn't bother saying anything since I know she's not of the available kind. Two simple reasons. First, she's not available. Second, even if she reciprocated right now I would instantly become a lot less interested because, as I said, she's not supposed to be available. One of these days I need to ditch this "moral" approach and say fuck it. In addition, a relationship isn't exactly something I'm actively seeking right now.

Ok, it's not 10:00AM Saturday yet and I've been up for an hour doing work (minus this blog time). Wow. Seriously, who'd thunk it?

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan Park said...

Hey, great blog. You're doing the right thing trying to keep up with thhe syllabus even though the class is already behind. A lot of law professors who fall behind in their lectures early on try to race through material at the end and if you haven't been keeping up, you can get totally lost. Thanks for sharing your experiences. Have a great long weekend, and I'll stay tuned for more posts!

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home