Saturday, August 19, 2006

Orientation

Orientation is over, I've had my "sample" of a law school class and I must say it really doesn't seem so bad thus far. The classes I mean. The work seems killer (eg, here I am on a Saturday two days BEFORE classes start in the library reading. NEVER would have happened when I was an undergrad, I was far too lazy for it).

Orientation was good, met some people, can't say I really "connected" with anyone but it's in my nature not to that quickly. The reading doesn't seem all that difficult as of yet. I had more trouble understanding my undergrad philosophy readings (of which there was plenty). Maybe it was a good thing that I chose philosophy despite the fact I totally didn't enjoy it. More on this subject later since I really haven't had enough to really know what I'm talking about.

I, supposedly, got one of the harder (if not hardest) professors for legal writing and research. Most people cringe at the thought but I'm actually glad I did. Hopefully I'll learn a lot more than if I was in another class with another professor. I've just heard from far too many sources that this is one of the most important classes when it concerns a legal career since it is a huge part of what you will be doing as an attorney. Again, we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home