Thursday, July 27, 2006

Packing

It's T -17 hours (give or take a couple hours) before I move to SD. Packing is easy this time, mainly because I'm not doing much of it yet. Still need to figure out what goes and what stays in terms of things everyone in the condo could use (eg, microwave). Oh well, that's something that has to be figured out after I get there. Board's still at the shop getting the crack fixed. Thank my brother for that by the way. Not the fix, the damage.

Nothing much new going on here besides that. Just getting freakin ready to move for the 6th time in 5 years. I feel like a drifter with no home.

So kicking myself in the ass for not getting XXX's number now. I will not make this mistake again.

Laundry's done, snowboard pants are hanging after being washed for the first time since the end of the season. I just got lazy with that this year.

I should have been going to Cha instead of Starbucks all this time. They have the internet. Then again, that may have prevented me from doing my work in the form of procrastination. On the other hand, it certainly would have come in handy when I needed to look things up while I was working. Damn these double-edged swords! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!! A little dramatic, but you get the point.

That said, I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home