Sunday, August 13, 2006

Mexico

I'm definitely settled now. I've taken what I believe is my last trip to LA until probably Winter break. I am "officially" a San Diegan.

La Jolla Shores is awsome. Very clean beach, beautiful surroundings and very easy to get out to the line. Unfortunately it's because the waves are rather small and slow which isn't so bad, but it makes catching a wave a little harder, even on my 8 ft board. Need to check out some other spots and I'll be doing that tomorrow.

Went to Mexico this weekend, had some good seafood and drank a little. All in all, good times. Except for the fact that I still didn't get my fish tacos. The delicious fish tacos I had in San Felipe all those years ago will probably never be had again. Sadness.

Finally got around to taking a walk around campus last week. I mean all around despite the fact that I will probably never go past the law building. At least it's a nice campus?

Today will be grocery shopping day so that I may feed myself without having to eat out all the time since, well, that gets expensive. Speaking of which, time to go and do that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home