Thursday, September 07, 2006

Another pointless update

DISCLAIMER: This post, like all the others, will be pointless.

The week's gone by pretty steadily, the groove has been set and I'm just going with it. I'm back to where I was a week ago. Namely, a little ahead but not by too much. It sure frees up the weekend and alleviates the stress, not like I get stressed out at all, but it just makes it that much easier to not stress.

I'm convinced that we have one of the, if not the, best civ pro professor in the nation. The man is just plain out hilarious. Especially helpful that he teaches civ pro.

I've been trying to stay semi-anonymous here and it's becoming increasingly hard to do so. Talking about your days while not leaving any clear indication as to exactly who you are is not easy.

The undergrads are back today and parking will begin to suck. I don't mean suck like a hoover vaccume. I mean suck like the intergalactic vaccume they used in Spaceballs. If you don't know what I'm talking about because you've never seen Spaceballs, stop reading RIGHT NOW and go buy/rent/steal Spaceballs to watch. Whatever you have to do, DO IT!

This is really sad, but I'm starting to think that a 15 min drive is far. That's extremely sad since, deep down, I know it's not far at all.

Alright, back to work, more to come.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ismael Tapia II said...

"She's gone from 'suck' to 'blow!'"

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home