Thursday, November 09, 2006

you would think

You would think that $35k+ a year would get you something you can get for $20 a month on your own. But no. I used to pay $20 a month and had reliable internet service. I used to connect to other people's wireless networks and get fairly reliable service. For free. Now, I pay $35k+ a year to go to a school that cannot figure out how to keep us connected to the internet consistently. It was never great and it was always somewhat annoying. But this week, it's just been horrible and very annoying. I guess it was fixed today. Or we got lucky. Only time will tell.

Obviously this is my gripe this week. Other than that, classes are going same ol' same ol'. Got our open memos back and had our conference, neither one of which went too horribly.

There's some balance back in the federal government. Many years too late, but better late than never.

Overall it's been a good week. Thus far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home