Monday, October 23, 2006

I miss

I miss the laughs we shared. The talks we had. The drives we took. The meals we ate. The music we listened to. The smile you brought to my face. The meals you prepared for me. The meals I prepared for you. Holding you. Your smile. Your kisses. In-N-Out. Driving over an hour to Davis so we could wait in line for another hour for some sushi. Bringing you lunch. Bringing you dinner. Picking you up at the airport. Fixing your computer. My sad attempts at running with you. Shopping with you (or, standing there while I hold the clothes you planned on trying on). Your calls at 3 in the morning asking me to go over because the wind was scaring you. Waking up next to you, thinking that there was nothing more beautiful in the world. I miss my best friend. I miss you.

Argh, so this is a part of what I do with an hour of down time. I still can't believe I worked about 40 hours on this assignment for a pass/not pass class over the last 3 days. On top of that, it's made me fall instantly behind in all my other classes since I've not had time to do any of those assignments. Bla. Seriously, bla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home