Sunday, October 15, 2006

regrets

Midterms went alright I guess. We won't find out for a couple weeks so I'm just going to not think about it until then. Anything at this point is mere speculation.

Post midterm festivities, however, are spectacular. Everyone wants to get the tension of having our first graded (and counting) law school exam out of the way. In law school, that means alcohol (what else?).

Moving on to a completely separate subject I will leave vague. There are just things in life you do that you wish you could take back. It may not have seemed so horrible at the time, but the consequences of it may set into motion events that may forever screw (for lack of a better word) you. Some things are said you wish you could take back, unfortunately you can't. It's even worse when you find out that what you did is the cause of you dilema. I wish I'd never said what I did so many months ago. What seemed insignificant is now so significant. Can you move on? You can certainly try. Better yet, maybe there are things you can do to fix it. Will any of it work? Only time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home