Thursday, October 19, 2006

legal research...

I figured out that I'm not so good at this legal research thing. I mean, I'm not very good at coming up with terms to search under. I'm not so good with finding relevant cases. I'm not so good with figuring out what I'm supposed to do in general for the assignment. I could probably list a ton more stuff that I'm not so good at, but I think I'll just leave it at I'm not good at a lot of this stuff.

Moving on, I'm quickly falling behind. Staying on top of things has been a struggle this week. Several significant outside factors have played a hell of a role (look in previous posts and you'll probably figure out what I'm talking about). I'm mostly (and I use that loosely) over it now. I still want her back, but I've accepted that there's not much I can do for at least a couple months since she's not exactly in the country. And her current boyfriend doesn't help either, but I'm going to say I'm good on that front. They've not been together that long and apparently have already been fighting a lot. He's a sucker, he just doesn't know it yet. Either way, what ever will happen will happen and I just have to wait a little bit longer before I can have a real talk with her.

Alright, need to go hit the books now. I'm rededicating myself to the cause. I need something to occupy my mind besides her and school seems like a decent replacement. Not optimum, but decent and decent is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home