Monday, October 30, 2006

halloween

Halloween party. SUPER fun. Haven't had that much fun in a long time. Seriously. Can't wait for the party next year.

I feel much better about our midterm now that I've gone and read through some other people's midterms. Seriously. Don't want to sound like an ass, but I will. Some of those midterms were just horrible. Like, not just horrible, but HORRIBLE.

Property. You're still a bitch.

Torts. You're coo, let's keep it that way.

Thank god there's at least one place that serves really good asian food. THANK GOD.

It's getting into November. Finals are right around the corner. Is it bad that I'm still not stressing out over it too much? I mean, I want to do well, but I think my consistent stage of non-stress may actually be a bad thing now. I'm not ripping my hair out one by one like some people here, but at the same time I feel like it's not helping that I feel damn near zero pressure to do stuff (I do do it, I just don't feel very much pressure of "I have to do it"). I don't know, maybe it is good. Eh, more to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home