Thursday, October 26, 2006

property

Why o why are you so boring? I was quite behind in property, but am catching up now. I'm actually almost caught up (relative to where I was). Hopefully I'll be caught up by Monday. But seriously, why are you so boring property? Have I wronged you? Have I defaulted on a rent payment? Did I damage a chattel intentionally? Or even unintentionally? Why oh why are you punishing me so?

Civ Pro's ok. I've accepted the fact that I will probably not understand the reading until I show up for class and have him explain to me wtf I've been reading. So far, so good (I hope).

Torts. You were ok for a while, then you began to suck, but now you've gone back to being ok (even mildy entertaining), so we are on good terms again. I'm glad you did not quickly forsaken me like the way property did. Property was an evil bitch, making me love her for a few weeks then immediately turning her back on me, making me hate her. I shall remember this property, our future will not be pleasant.

OMG it was FREEZING in here. Good thing they just turned off the A/C and opened the door instead. Immediatly warmed up, esp since I was sitting right under the A/C vent.

On to the unpleasant topic. I've decided to cut back on my contact with her as much as I can stand. It's day one and it's helping. I've not thought about her nearly as much today as I have the last few weeks. Well, ok, that may be a lie, but at least my thoughts don't immediately make me sad. Which is good. Eh, whatever, I just need to go out and see the world more and hopefully meet someone who is, in fact, better than she was for me. If not, well, maybe we'll eventually end up together, maybe we won't. Either way, I'm going to try to not stress it so much anymore. Life, for this one short day, has been far more pleasant this way. God I hope this keeps up. But hell, we all know when she contacts me first for the day, I'll still have a smile on my face the size of those youtube guys when google bought them out for $1.6 (was it?) billion. GOOD GOD those guys couldn't stop smiling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home