Wednesday, January 24, 2007

one class

Good lord one class makes a huge difference. EVERYONE was behind on Tuesday. I don't think this happened once last semester, but we didn't have a day with three classes last semester. Apparently, it caught everyone by surprise. Good thing is I'm about caught up now. And I've learned my lesson. Read for Tuesday on the weekend. I did last week, but apparently not enough. Other than that, nothing significant I guess. Well, nothing significant in school really. Except I'm confused as hell in a good number of classes. Hopefully that'll pass.

In other news. I got a job for the summer. Sort of. It's not 100% yet, but I think it's about 99%. I just have to call back in a few months for a background check and stuff. I'm pretty sure I'll pass, I don't think a "major" speeding ticket will be held against me ;p.

So what else is new? I guess njkg news (just to get a little personal). Not too sure what the hell is going through her head. I definitely don't think it's just me anymore. Didn't see her for, eh, a half a week and it seemed like she wanted to see me. Apparently when we finally met up we "gravitated" towards one another. I didn't notice it, but, in retrospect, I guess it's not exactly inaccurate. All I know is I got damn near nothing done in the 3 or 4 hours we were together. Whatever. Whatever happens happens. Now off to read more con law.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home