Monday, December 18, 2006

it's over

Finals are over, I'm officially 1/6 of the way through law school. How did I do? I guess we'll find out in a month or two. Either way, it's true, the two weeks before finals are hell. I've never spent so much time studying in my life, and sadly, I didn't spend nearly as much time as others.

So after the last final, it was drinking all day. Literally. Now that I'm home, it feels wierd not to have to read anything and I actually feel bad for not reading anything law-related. It's like I'm supposed to or something, so I'm actually reading some opinions posted by one of my profs. on his blog. I have to admit, I've become a nerd. No, I've become a law-nerd. I might have to go in the corner and cry later.

It is, however, REALLY REALLY nice to be able to go back to doing what I love best. Sitting at home all day with nothing to worry about watching TV/DVDs and just relaxing. I've not been able to do that since, well, forever. Reality? Since school started. It just seems like forever.

Sadly even that's not enough, certainly missing some people at school. One specifically, which is not good at all since I'm not supposed to. I certainly wasn't planning on it. Oh well, whatever happens happens. Yes, I miss others too, but just this one in particular bugs me the most. Well, I guess I shouldn't say it bugs me since it doesn't bug me all THAT much, but I do find myself thinking about her more often than I should (or would like to).

It's nice to see old friends again though, but it's wierd since I feel like I don't have much to talk to them about anymore since, well, I don't want to bore them with law school stuff and that's pretty much all I got. Again, I think I'll have to go and cry in the corner over the fact that I'm a total law-nerd now. Eh, whatever. All's good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ismael Tapia II said...

Wow. Reading your posts is ridiculous. Your blog should be mandatory reading for all 1Ls. It seems that everyone feels exactly the same way. I'm a 3L now and I'm only now regaining the ability to talk to non-law people again.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home