Monday, January 08, 2007

another week...well, another week...

What happened this week? Again, nothing much. Went snowboarding. Sadly, I don't remember exactly when. Oh yea! It was New Years Eve! I just didn't post about it last time for whatever reason. It was a good day with the snow at Big Bear what you'd expect. Namely: man-made. I only remember because it made the buddies tired and they all ended up wanting to do nothing. So there my ass was New Years Eve, passing out before midnight.

Going up to Big Bear again today. But not riding until tomorrow. I get to watch the BCS Championship game in Bear. That'll be a new one. Should be a good day tomorrow too. Knock on wood.

So yea, I though I was getting over njkg (the new one). Then she calls and it's all back. And now it's getting closer to when I'd see her again so I'm looking forward to that. Quit wierd. I've never had a girl whom I've though about this much and yet am iffy as to whether or not I actually want to date her if I get the chance (namely: if she become single). Eh, well, either way, she's a good distraction and someone I can have fun with.

Yesterday was good. Played basketball for the first time in, oh, I don't know, three or four years? Conclusions? I can't shoot (but I already knew that). I'm not that big a guy, but big enough to use my body against my buddies. Just bump my way into the inside and find a way to shoot so that they can't block me since, well, I was the shortest one there. LOL. It actually worked.

It's time to pack up to get ready to go back to SD. I want to get back tomorrow night (as opposed to Wed. morning) so hopefully I won't be too tired to drive after a day of riding. We'll see I guess.

Since I just saw it on SportsCenter, I'll bring it up. I LOVED that Boise State game. I forget exactly which bowl it was, but it was the one against Oklahoma. The hook and ladder: awsome. The Statue of Liberty: brilliant. Its brilliance was only highlighted by the fact that they decided to go for the win and not a second OT. Of course I also think that they couldn't win in OT otherwise. Whatever, I like the result since I was cheering for them. Why? Do I have some unknown association with Boise State? Nope. For no reason other than I tend to cheer for the underdog. That said, I'm cheering for Ohio State. Why? For not reason other than for some reason, I don't like Florida. Don't really know why, but I just don't. Maybe it's because they beat UCLA last year for the basketball championships (and I can't believe they lost to Oregon, ok, well, I can, but damnit) maybe it's for no reason at all. I don't know. I just don't like Florida.

Oh, and the Rose Bowl. My prediction was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY off. I was cheering for SC (yes, that's right, I said earlier that I was for the Bruins, but that's basketball; I'm a SC football/Bruin basketball guy) but I was like "no way in HELL would I bet on them." So wrong I was. I did enjoy watching the Trojans romp all over the Wolverines nonetheless.

The resume was done last week and it was sent to career services for an edit/read. Apparently my resume looks fine/good except for some formatting issues. I have more room to work with so my tight margins were unnecessary. Quick fix which I'll take care of later on. Hopefully I get a job with a D.A. that's not totally inconvenient for me. We'll see.

Alright, time to move on to other things. More to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home