Monday, January 01, 2007

still on break

It's starting to get boring. I actually WANT to go back to school, at least I have something to do. Sad ain't it?

Well, most of my books for next semester have been ordered. Thank god we actually got our required books early this time so we can buy them online and save a little instead of making us wait until damn near the last minute and forcing us to pay for the books in the bookstore.

I really need to get working on this resume, I'll do that later today. Hopefully. I totally planned to do it today, but I forgot that the Rose Bowl was today when I made these plans. I'll get it done within the next few days, hopefully within the next 24 hours.

Hmm, what's new? Nothing much. Saw the ex for the first time in a year. Don't plan on ever seeing her again. Maybe I will, but I sure as hell don't plan on it. Eh, if I do I do. If I don't I don't. I just don't care anymore.

Moving on. I think I'm getting over the other one. Still thinking about her, but I don't miss her as much as I did a week or two ago. Then again, I guess I won't really know until I actually see her again next week. Hate to admit it, but I am still looking forward to that. Eh, whatever happens will happen.

1 Comments:

Blogger None said...

Many thoughts. (1) I love the blog, which I've read for several months. (2) Here's a thought: More posts while you're on break! That'll be something to do. (3) Tell us about the new one. (4) The recent posts about the transformation are great. I like to see all that. (5) Don't worry about identity stuff. No one who reads the blog cares. Plus your desire to omit identifiable data often results in very incomplete and fragmented posts. Give it up. Show the world. They'll love you if you're you.

Keep up the good work!

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home