Saturday, December 23, 2006

changes

Wow, shocking how much law school has changed me already. Something I used to LOVE doing (I'll leave out the details), is just ok now. It's certainly not as fun as I used to think it was. Or is it because I have something on my mind? Eh, who knows.

Sadly, winter break has already become a little boring, with nothing much to do, I almost want to be reading or working or something just so I have something to do. Maybe it's because I get to see all my friends every day when we're in school or maybe it really gives me something to do. I shiver at the thought if it being the latter, but I still can't discount its possibility. God, law school, how have you taken my life over so quickly?? It is nice to be able to just relax, but there's just too much of it now. Scary. At least to me.

Time for some ranting and venting. The technology at USD SUCKS. It doesn't kind of suck, it doesn't suck, it SUCKS. How can students not find their professors' e-mail addresses on the net? Seriously, why would you remove that info? We can't get adequate internet connection at school and now you've taken away our easiest way to contact our professors??? Why would you do that? Seriously??

Now, I know we're friends. I know we used to be more. I know I said I'd always be there for you. But why the hell should it remain this way when you've NEVER been and NEVER will be there for me? Maybe as a friend I should feel bad for your situation, but as an ex, why the hell should I feel bad because the guy you most likely cheated on me with broke up with you??? As a friend, I should feel bad, but I don't. I really don't. Not anymore. There are good people, there are bad people and there are those in between. You're not a bad person, you're not a good person. You are in between with a tilt towards the bad. I mean, you're not a god awful person, there are just some qualities that I think a human being should have that you lack. Not only am I over it, I'm GLAD it's over. It took me a while to see all this, but damn am I glad I see it now. Act like a bitch all you want, just don't BE one. I know, you don't act like THAT big of a bitch, but I know you. I was there when you had no one else to talk to, I know what you're really like. Your "friends" don't know, you hide it well. And I helped you hide it. I didn't tell people about the ugliness that I saw. I just don't get why it took me so long to SEE. I guess my good friend was right. Love blinds.

Other people act and talk bitchy but a person's true nature will shine through. I guess that's what makes the difference. You can act how you want, but people can tell whether or not you truly have a heart. I'm glad the people I met are, for the most part, people with hearts. It took me a while, but I can tell the difference now. Hopefully.

But seriously, what is wrong with knowing a girl cut her hair? I don't get it. I didn't ask, I was told. I don't get what's wrong with that and I don't get why it's a bigger deal just because she's taken. Maybe that's because I don't get what is wrong with it in the first place. Whatever, maybe I (and the 2 other guys in the car) just don't get it. Maybe there's nothing to get. I don't know, whatever.

Argh, have to get my car worked on. Need to call the dentist to set up a time to come in before I leave for SD again. I don't think that leaves me too much time, I don't know. We'll find out. I think I want to go to Vegas enough now that I'd pick Vegas over the dental appointment. But I really don't think I should. I mean, the dentist is kind of important. But at the same time, Vegas could be sooooooooooooo much fun. Either way, I think I can get away without Vegas getting in the way of the dental appointment. They don't overlap all that much. I guess the real issue is having to actually BE in SD before the Vegas trip, knocking out a few days. But I will DEFINITELY go to SD earlier. That one's non-optional. Argh, whatever. Back to relaxing. And perhaps reading more of my all so exciting "USD International Law Journal." God this is sad, I'm a total law-geek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home