Thursday, January 11, 2007

ATTENTION:

ATTENTION: To all you drivers out there. Thank you for signaling to let me know you are about to switch lanes; however, please do not bother doing so when you are already halfway into my lane. I appreciate the effort to give me a "warning," but it fails to be so if my first warning is when you are already in the lane by the time you decide to signal. I appreciate the effort. Lord knows I certainly don't put in said effort most of the times, but the effort is wasted when my first warning is after you already halfway into the lane. Thank you.

In other news:
Snowboarding was good.
Back in San Diego.
Going to Vegas in the morning.
Njkg is crashing here for the night (I'd like to emphasize innocently).
I got every book I need for the semester except the book for the class where the assignment has already been posted.
I'm going to sleep now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home