Friday, August 31, 2007

another overdue update

Ahh, full swing school. It's not so bad. Yet. So I guess my first real "substantive" legal job will be as an R.A. for a prof. That works for me. It should be paid and can't complain about that. Things should pick up (A LOT) in the next few weeks what with moot court/mock trial stuff. Oh, yea, and the job on top of it. So far, this semester's really chill. 14 units really isn't that much. I should have taken more units so that I could do part time both semesters next year. Too late. Oh well.

On a positive note, applying for OCI jobs wasn't a complete waste of my time. I actually got an interview. Surprising to me mainly because, at least for this job, I didn't meet any of the "hiring criteria." Not yet at least. Time to start prepping for the interview. Ok, yea, I'll procrastinate on it until the day before the interview. Whatever. I'll make sure I'm as ready as I can be even if I don't start until the day before.

So the swell is supposed to be AWESOME this week. Looking forward to getting out there. Question is which beach to go to. I think I'll just park at the same ol' beach and walk down the the new one. That'll work. Or just let the current take me down there. That'll be the easier way to go. We'll see.

Went out last night. Had a BLAST. Too bad DJ's closing in a month. It was the best time I've ever had at DJ. Sigh.

New roommates moved in. They're not done cleaning up yet, but they're in. We'll see how that goes.

Alright, back to procrastination. Oh wait, what was I doing just now? Eh, whatever, either way, I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home