Thursday, June 21, 2007

summer

Wow...I can't believe there's still people reading this. Haha.

So if law school was at the pace of summer sessions, it would be awesome. Few classes, little work. Maybe I should have been an evening student. O wells, I'd rather get it over with in 3 years than 4 I guess.

Nothing much has happened. Haven't gotten out on the surf in a week so I think I'm going to hit the beach later today. Wanted to go yesterday, but I passed out for too long after lunch so I didn't have the time to both surf and read. Sadly, reading had to be prioritized.

It's just been a few normal days of hanging out with friends and going to class. Nothing exciting.

Played some poker. I really need to stop playing retarded when it's a low stake cash game. Problem is, I don't learn my lesson when I win back the money I lose the day after because I decided to play smart the 2nd day. I wish I could file this into the "lesson learned" file, but I think we all know I won't. O well, eventually I will.

More to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home